How To Add a Hyperlink from the Format Bar in WordPress
We have created a step by step guide that will help you quickly and easily add a hyperlink. A relatively simple process that looks great and improves the functionality of your website. People can easily navigate your website and find the information they’re looking for at the click of a button. Linking to internal pages can also help you rank more efficiently, helping Google find you a lot more easily.
- From the Side Menu, Select Media ⇒ Library
2. Click on Add New
3. Click on Select Files, or alternatively you can drag and drop the file from the Explorer folder.
4. This will open a window in Explorer, or your file management. Find the file you want to Upload.
5. Double-click the file you want, or click on the file and then select Upload
7. Click on Add Media
8. Select the .pdf file you want in your Media Library
9. And then Click on Insert Into Post