Building the new Queensland website design for Amaroo on Mandalay was an absolute pleasure, and the team here at Web Marketing Angels got some holiday inspo in the process.
Amaroo on Mandalay is a family friendly resort apartment complex located in Nelly Bay on the tropical paradise of Magnetic Island.
The resort hosts over 60 luxury holiday units accommodating all groups and budgets with amenities, kitchenettes, televisions, and more. There is also a restaurant, pool, wedding service, conference rooms… and that’s just a few of the features.
Web Marketing Angels worked to provide Amaroo on Mandalay with a fresh online image through the creation of a brand-new Queensland website design. The website boasts a comprehensive set up providing users with details of the resort, facilities, and rooms, along with the function to make online bookings and discover more about Magnetic Island. Complementing the resort’s character, the website aesthetic is clean and refreshing, with a charming blue and white colour palette reminiscent of the tropics.
The sweeping Home page cleverly showcases the resort through a collection of beautiful images alongside an overview of the facility, a profile of the different rooms (with links to individual room pages), and a look at supplementary services. There are also multiple booking links, guest reviews, and contact details, each serving to tempt users into booking the resort as their chosen Magnetic Island accommodation.
There are also several additional pages offering further detail:
- About Us: A deeper look at the resort and owners along with the environment and characteristics of Magnetic Island itself. There is also a catchy “landscape” section with animated graphics showing the number of walking tracks, beaches, and waterfalls on the island.
- Accommodation: Lists all available units accompanied by detailed images. Each unit also has its own link with a separate page explaining its features.
- Dining: Provides information about the resort’s Up the Garden Path restaurant, along with images of food and options to download the menus.
- Book Online: Allows customers to input their desired dates to see if openings are available. The interface is super smooth and displays the availability of each room on the selected dates.
- Weddings: As weddings on Magnetic Island are extremely popular, we felt a dedicated page exploring resort wedding options should be included. There is an “Enquire Now” button linking to the contact page for interested parties to directly get in touch.
- Conferences: Presents the resort’s conference rooms and showcases the potential of the resort as a place for business.
The website header and footer also have several links providing supplementary information about the island as a whole. This ensures that users remain on the website even after booking their accommodation while also boosting general traffic through SEO-targeted keywords like “Things to Do Magnetic Island” and more. This collection of informative pages will push Amaroo on Mandalay up in overall search rankings, making Google view the website as a definitive guide to Magnetic Island. There is also a Contact Us page on the website header providing an address, phone number, email address, map, and contact form for users to find and get in touch with Amaroo on Mandalay
With a snazzy website featuring gorgeous images, ample information, and plenty of functions, we’re certain that every visitor will be dreaming about booking a night or two at Amaroo on Mandalay! You’ll definitely be seeing us there one day!